Tallahassee Criminal Defense Attorney
At Casey & Torres, we provide aggressive representation for our clients. Whether you are in need of Tallahassee criminal defense or professional licensing issues, the experienced lawyers at Casey & Torres, Attorneys at Law, provide the personal attention your case deserves. Your case is always handled by a parter of the firm – not a first year associate.
Whether you have been accused of DUI, domestic abuse, a gun crime, or drug charges – Matthew Casey and Christopher Torres have the legal knowledge to get you the best possible outcome.
Casey & Torres has a unique blend of practice talent with more than 25 years of combined criminal, administrative and civil legal experience.
Don’t let a stranger handle your case! At Casey & Torres, your case is handled by a partner of the firm, and we strive to make you part of the process.
Se Habla Español
En Casey & Torres, hablamos español. Tener un abogado de habla natural de resolver su caso para obtener la mejor representación posible!
Things You Should Know
• At our law firm, we limit the number of cases we take to ensure that each client gets individual service and high-quality representation from a tallahassee criminal defense attorney. We are accessible to our clients, because we know that you need a criminal defense lawyer who will answer your questions and concerns about your case.
• Unlike most firms, at Casey & Torres your case is handled by a defense attorney who is a partner of the firm rather than a first-year associate.
• Christopher Torres and Matthew Casey have handled over 1000 cases and tried more than 150 cases. This firm can handle criminal cases brought before both State and Federal court. Clients of Casey & Torres benefit from the unique synergy of knowledge, detailed preparation, background of experience and their aggressive courtroom style/technique.
• We will provide you with the best legal representation possible. As we build your case, we will utilize the services of investigators, experts, and specialists to analyze the evidence to prepare your defense. Most important, we will keep you informed every step of your case.
• We hope you never need to go to trial, but we are ready to defend you. Our law firm can handle sentencing hearings, sentencing reduction hearings, and violation of probation hearings.
• Our practice is devoted to defending the accused. Whether misdemeanors such as DUI or Domestic Battery or more complex felony cases such as Healthcare Fraud, Money Laundering, Public Corruption, Tax Fraud, Narcotics and Drug Trafficking, RICO/Racketeering, or Internet crimes: we handle them all. If you’re a professional charged with a crime, why not consult with a criminal defense attorney conveniently qualified to handle both your administrative and criminal matters.
Convenient Office in Midtown Tallahassee
DUI Defense Attorney
• 51,718 arrested in Florida for drunk driving / DUI (Driving under the Influence)
• 803 people were killed in Florida in accidents where at least one driver had a BAC of 0.08% or above
• 154 people were killed in Florida in accidents where at least one driver had a BAC between 0.01% and 0.07%
• 956 total deaths caused in Florida where at least one driver had a BAC of 0.01% or above
We Care About You. Wear Your Seatbelt.
Free Initial Consultation
Given the repercussions that criminal charges can bring, it is important have both a strong legal defense as well as dedicated legal counsel at your side. At Casey & Torres, the initial consultation is free and confidential. Whether over the phone or in our convenient Tallahassee office location, you will speak with an experienced partner of the firm, who will provide you with all of the information that you need to make an educated decision about your legal matters and future. Call (850) 222-1742 or contact us in writing to discuss the facts of your case with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Tallahassee, Florida.